A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Fong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Fong is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fong graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Fong has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry T Fong MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Terry T. Fong practice?
- Dr. Terry Fong has 5 office locations.
Dr. Terry Fong practices Anesthesiology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN and Collierville, TN.
See Memphis Anesthesiologists.