A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Fowler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Fowler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Fowler, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowler graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Fowler has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry K B Fowler DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry K. Fowler practice?
- Dr. Terry Fowler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry Fowler practices Family Medicine near Buena Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Colton, CA.
See Buena Park Family Physicians.