Dr. Terry Fowler DO Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

January 31st, 2013
This doctor, and his staff, is completely lacking in empathy. I had a medical issue that needed prompt, though not immediate attention. I specifically made an appointment for the next day. When I arrived at the office they said my appointment was for the following day. The doctor refused to see me, even though I probably only needed 5 minutes of his time to get a prescription. I cancelled the appointment. I don't need an uncompassionate and unprofessional doctor.

September 27th, 2012
Love this Medical Clinic
I trust this doctors office more than I have with any other medical facility. Dr. Fowler & the medical/office team are so wonderful to me & my family. They are truly a caring & professional medical practice that is rare to find these days. Dr. Fowler takes the time to listen to my concerns and always provides me with the proper treatment. I would recommend him to everyone I know.

August 31st, 2012
exelent !
very flexible setting visits,very profesional and friendy

March 30th, 2012
Terry Fowler FYI
is the worse experience I have had by a doctor. He never asked how I was doing or seemed at all interested in my care. Don't be fooled by his high credentials..he seems to only attend well to elderly. he walks around like he hates his job and never smiles and had the nerve to raise his voice at me because i asked for help kindly in my paper work and waited over 2hrs. be warned he does not care about you and falsely diagnoised me several times and referred me to a cardiologist without even request of blood work...be careful with this guy..he talks a big game like he knows all but arrogant and gives you no sincere care with a smile.

May 3rd, 2011
Excellent Doctor & Staff
Dr. Fowler & his staff takes excellent care of me whenever I need medical care. Dr. Fowler gives me the time I need in making sure all of my questions are answered and that I fully understand my diagnosis. He provides excellent care to all of his patients, plus he truly does care about his patients. Dr. Fowler is the BEST docto I have ever had and will stay with him forever if possible. The staff is friendly and attentive to all questions/concerns as well. I wish all healthcare facilities were as good as this one.

December 25th, 2014