A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Franklin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Franklin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Franklin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Lynn Franklin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Franklin practice?
- Dr. Terry Franklin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry Franklin practices Family Medicine near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Family Physicians.