A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Franklin is Satisfactory. Dr. Franklin has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Franklin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Miami.More Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Santa Cruz Hospitals
- Community Hospital of Monterey Peninsula
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Franklin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Terry Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Franklin practice?
Dr. Terry Franklin practices Family Medicine near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Terrence Franklin, Dr. Terrance Franklin, Dr. Dirk Franklin, Dr. Derek Franklin