Terry Franklin Is this you?

Have you seen Terry Franklin?

November 28th, 2015

They charge patients a big amount of money without letting them know in advance and then they continuously charge patients unfairly. And they have bad customer service .No stars

February 4th, 2015

Ammonia, COPD

Dr. Terry Franklin,is by far, the best doctor that I have ever seen outstanding service, truly cares about my health, love him

December 1st, 2014

I have not experienced any problems at all with Dr. Franklin or his staff. He certainly is on the side of his patients in his approach to medical care which is obviously why we go to physicians in the first place. His staff has been very professional and courteous and I have been able to schedule an appointment quickly and within a reasonable time frame.

February 19th, 2014

always

I've been a patient here for a few years now and have always been very pleased with the treatment of both the physicians and the staff

February 10th, 2014

When I came back to the area

When I came back to the area I was lucky enough to be able to get him as my primary care DR! he is a great DR- knowledgeable, kind, and goes the distance with you to help you any way he can. I have not found him to be arrogant- he is just very good at what he does! he takes aggressive action and that is exactly why I go to him. I don't need my hand held. I need a dr that cares about my health and gets results. as for his staff- they are the best I've ever dealt with! they always are pleasant and do their jobs very well!

January 23rd, 2014

excellent

The doctor and medical assistant were excellent today. All questions answered- health plan introduced to improve weight loss & get blood values in normal range- MA called to see if she could get any blood test results today- since only had blood test drawn yesterday.

January 14th, 2014

considerate

Dr. is a compassionate physician with a strong ethical orientation. Brenda was thorough and considerate. I am fortunate to be under their treatment and care for fibromyalgia (chronic, severe).

January 14th, 2014

good

If you can choose to go here.. please do. you will not be disappointed with the staff or Dr Franklin!

December 19th, 2013

very pleased

I am very pleased with the care and professionalism of the doctor. Very attentive and excellent medical care. I have referred others and they are very pleased with the care provided. Would not go anywhere else.

December 5th, 2013

very polite

I really love this place. Everyone on the team of doctor's is very polite and highly educated. I feel like I am getting a 5 star health treatment all the time. This is why I have been recommending this facility to other military members. Best of luck!

December 3rd, 2013

Best Doctors

Best doctors I've ever had in my life! Dr. Franklin & Dr. Steinbaum changed my life. I recommended this clinic to nine of my friends.

November 21st, 2013

Great

Dr. Franklin is easy to talk to. Great bedside manner and is very thorough