Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
Ammonia, COPD show details Ammonia, COPD
by Thomas V DiMaggio Jr. on Feb 3rd, 2015

Dr. Terry Franklin,is by far, the best doctor that I have ever seen outstanding service, truly cares about my health, love him

by Wayne in Seaside on Nov 30th, 2014

I have not experienced any problems at all with Dr. Franklin or his staff. He certainly is on the side of his patients in his approach to medical care which is obviously why we go to physicians in the first place. His staff has been very professional and courteous and I have been able to schedule an appointment quickly and within a reasonable time frame.

Fake reviews, fake doctor show details Fake reviews, fake doctor
by John P on Feb 22nd, 2014

I am not surprised by these positive reviews, they are by the doctor frankenstein himself, please read yelp or other credible reviewers, this doctor is stupid and only cares about money, which is why all the good doctors left. the medical board should take away his license, even the hospital CHOMP hates this loser.

always show details always
by glenn on Feb 19th, 2014

I've been a patient here for a few years now and have always been very pleased with the treatment of both the physicians and the staff

When I came back to the area show details When I came back to the area
by garcia on Feb 10th, 2014

When I came back to the area I was lucky enough to be able to get him as my primary care DR! he is a great DR- knowledgeable, kind, and goes the distance with you to help you any way he can. I have not found him to be arrogant- he is just very good at what he does! he takes aggressive action and that is exactly why I go to him. I don't need my hand held. I need a dr that cares about my health and gets results. as for his staff- they are the best I've ever dealt with! they always are pleasant and do their jobs very well!

excellent show details excellent
by frankefirestorm on Jan 23rd, 2014

The doctor and medical assistant were excellent today. All questions answered- health plan introduced to improve weight loss & get blood values in normal range- MA called to see if she could get any blood test results today- since only had blood test drawn yesterday.

considerate show details considerate
by benn on Jan 14th, 2014

Dr. is a compassionate physician with a strong ethical orientation. Brenda was thorough and considerate. I am fortunate to be under their treatment and care for fibromyalgia (chronic, severe).

good show details good
by sandyl on Jan 13th, 2014

If you can choose to go here.. please do. you will not be disappointed with the staff or Dr Franklin!

very pleased show details very pleased
by eeveret on Dec 19th, 2013

I am very pleased with the care and professionalism of the doctor. Very attentive and excellent medical care. I have referred others and they are very pleased with the care provided. Would not go anywhere else.

very polite show details very polite
by Brooke on Dec 5th, 2013

I really love this place. Everyone on the team of doctor's is very polite and highly educated. I feel like I am getting a 5 star health treatment all the time. This is why I have been recommending this facility to other military members. Best of luck!

Best Doctors show details Best Doctors
by Michael on Dec 3rd, 2013

Best doctors I've ever had in my life! Dr. Franklin & Dr. Steinbaum changed my life. I recommended this clinic to nine of my friends.

Great show details Great
by alexis on Nov 21st, 2013

Dr. Franklin is easy to talk to. Great bedside manner and is very thorough

Thank you! show details Thank you!
by ydorothy342 on Nov 14th, 2013

I have been a patient for many years. I love my doctor. Recently there has been a lot of change in the front office. This is a little hard for patients because we can't establish report. The back office is great, staff is extremely attentive and willing to make my visit pleasant. Thank you!

by Chris on Jun 24th, 2013

Horrible wait times, substandard service, and tried to pull some shenanigans with the insurance. We now have a different doctor.

the worst doctor I have ever been to show details the worst doctor I have ever been to
May 26th, 2013

I am shocked this loser is in practice, in reviewing his medical "credentials" he was unable to get into a US med school, I had the worst experience with this used car salesman personality, He does not even know the basics, I saw other good doctors at this clinic, apparently they have all quit because of this loser who owns the business, he is dishonest as well, I was double billed for my visit, and no one is working to help me resolve this, AWFUL!!

Apr 10th, 2013

worst person in the world

Mar 27th, 2013

horrible

Feb 9th, 2013

terrible

warning! show details warning!
Oct 26th, 2011

Unfortunately this dr's office has misrepresented us. Although our insurance has paid them and the funds were electronically put in their account the office shows no record of it. They are asking that we contact the insurance company to provide proof that it was paid. In the mean time they sent our name to debt collectors. What a nightmare and loss of time for their ignorance.

Dr. Son show details Dr. Son
by Citysearch User on Feb 11th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Son is amazing. I went to him for my shoulder and he was knowledgeable. He tried to keep me distracted when he had to stick a needle int...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Unbelievable show details Unbelievable
by Mel LaCienica on Dec 23rd, 2009

This is one of the worste doctor experiences of my life. Failed to diagnos a problem but wanted to give me some botox shots. But smooth bedside manor. I felt like i was seeing a uised car sales man.