Family Physicians, Sports Medicine Specialist
2 Upper Ragsdale Dr
Ste B110
Monterey, CA 93940
831-647-3190
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Fake reviews, fake doctor  |  show details
by John P on Feb 22nd, 2014

I am not surprised by these positive reviews, they are by the doctor frankenstein himself, please read yelp or other credible reviewers, this doctor is stupid and only cares about money, which is why all the good doctors left. the medical board should take away his license, even the hospital CHOMP hates this loser.

|  always  |  show details
by glenn on Feb 19th, 2014

I've been a patient here for a few years now and have always been very pleased with the treatment of both the physicians and the staff

|  When I came back to the area  |  show details
by garcia on Feb 10th, 2014

When I came back to the area I was lucky enough to be able to get him as my primary care DR! he is a great DR- knowledgeable, kind, and goes the distance with you to help you any way he can. I have not found him to be arrogant- he is just very good at what he does! he takes aggressive action and that is exactly why I go to him. I don't need my hand held. I need a dr that cares about my health and gets results. as for his staff- they are the best I've ever dealt with! they always are pleasant and do their jobs very well!

|  excellent  |  show details
by frankefirestorm on Jan 23rd, 2014

The doctor and medical assistant were excellent today. All questions answered- health plan introduced to improve weight loss & get blood values in normal range- MA called to see if she could get any blood test results today- since only had blood test drawn yesterday.

|  considerate  |  show details
by benn on Jan 14th, 2014

Dr. is a compassionate physician with a strong ethical orientation. Brenda was thorough and considerate. I am fortunate to be under their treatment and care for fibromyalgia (chronic, severe).

|  good  |  show details
by sandyl on Jan 13th, 2014

If you can choose to go here.. please do. you will not be disappointed with the staff or Dr Franklin!

|  very pleased  |  show details
by eeveret on Dec 19th, 2013

I am very pleased with the care and professionalism of the doctor. Very attentive and excellent medical care. I have referred others and they are very pleased with the care provided. Would not go anywhere else.

|  very polite  |  show details
by Brooke on Dec 5th, 2013

I really love this place. Everyone on the team of doctor's is very polite and highly educated. I feel like I am getting a 5 star health treatment all the time. This is why I have been recommending this facility to other military members. Best of luck!

|  Best Doctors  |  show details
by Michael on Dec 3rd, 2013

Best doctors I've ever had in my life! Dr. Franklin & Dr. Steinbaum changed my life. I recommended this clinic to nine of my friends.

|  Great  |  show details
by alexis on Nov 21st, 2013

Dr. Franklin is easy to talk to. Great bedside manner and is very thorough

|  Thank you!  |  show details
by ydorothy342 on Nov 14th, 2013

I have been a patient for many years. I love my doctor. Recently there has been a lot of change in the front office. This is a little hard for patients because we can't establish report. The back office is great, staff is extremely attentive and willing to make my visit pleasant. Thank you!

by Chris on Jun 24th, 2013

Horrible wait times, substandard service, and tried to pull some shenanigans with the insurance. We now have a different doctor.

Apr 10th, 2013

worst person in the world

Mar 27th, 2013

horrible

Feb 9th, 2013

terrible

|  Dr. Son  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 11th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Son is amazing. I went to him for my shoulder and he was knowledgeable. He tried to keep me distracted when he had to stick a needle int...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Unbelievable  |  show details
by Mel LaCienica on Dec 23rd, 2009

This is one of the worste doctor experiences of my life. Failed to diagnos a problem but wanted to give me some botox shots. But smooth bedside manor. I felt like i was seeing a uised car sales man.