A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Friedman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry David Friedman MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Terry D. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Terry Friedman has 9 office locations.
Dr. Terry Friedman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Woodbury, NJ.
See Media Internists and Media Cardiologists.