Learn more about Dr. Terry Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Friedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Friedman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry D Friedman MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Terry D. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Terry Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Friedman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Cardiologists.