Learn more about Dr. Terry Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Friedman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terry D. Friedman practice?
Dr. Terry Friedman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Woodbury, NJ.
See Media Internists, Media Cardiologists, and Media Nuclear Medicine Physicians.