Dr. Terry Friedman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terry Friedman?

March 1st, 2011

From my first visit.....

I felt a strong trust for Dr. Friedman. After all, I wouldn't trust my heart to just anybody.He is straight, thorough, and makes you feel comfortable even under stress. No one feels excited to be in a cardiology office. Dr. Friedman makes the best of an anxious situation, and you can sense the true caring.

December 31st, 2008

Dr. Friedman is an excellent doctor.

Dr. Friedman was excellent at diagnosing my husband's heart condition. He is a skilled, knowlegable, and caring physician. He promptly made arrangements for my husband to be treated at the hospital. He spends time with us to make sure we thoroughly understand all treatments and proceedures. He has excellent followup and shows much concern and compassion. We are blessed to have him as our doctor.

January 2nd, 2017