A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Fry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Fry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Fry, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fry graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Fry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry L Fry MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Fry practice?
- Dr. Terry Fry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry Fry practices Otolaryngology near Georgetown, SC.
See Georgetown Otolaryngologists.