A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Hunt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Hunt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Hunt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mccullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital
- Mc Cullough-Hyde Mem Hospital, Oxford, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry G Hunt MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry G. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Terry Hunt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terry Hunt practices Internal Medicine near Oxford, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Brookville, IN.
See Oxford Internists.