A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Gemas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Gemas, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Gemas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gemas graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gemas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Keith Gemas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry K. Gemas practice?
- Dr. Terry Gemas has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Gemas practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.