A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Gemas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Gemas, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gemas
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gemas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Gemas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gemas graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gemas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Keith Gemas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry K. Gemas practice?
- Dr. Terry Gemas has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Gemas practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.