A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Gerard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Gerard is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerard graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Gerard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wagoner Community Hospital
- Southcrest Hospital
- Tulsa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry R Gerard DO is a male Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry R. Gerard practice?
- Dr. Terry Gerard has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Gerard practices Pathology and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Pathologists.