Dr. Terry Gibbs DO Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Sylvania, OH

• Good
  • Bad

November 8th, 2013
I just started seeing Dr. Gibbs after recent medical issues I was having necessitated the expertise of an OB/GYN. At first I was a bit skeptical of having a male doctor of this type, but he has far surpassed my expectations. He is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I have every come across. Dr. Gibbs is so willing to go the extra mile for his patients, and take the time not only getting to know them and their health issues, but ensuring that they are comfortable and fully understand what is going on. The office staff has been nothing but courteous with every visit as well. I could not recommend him more highly.

April 16th, 2013
Best Doctor
I was referred by my family doctor to Dr. Gibbs. In just a couple of visits he has spent more time talking to me about my health than my family doctor has over several years. He is very caring and attentive. His office staff is very kind and helpful as well. I will stay his patient for as long as possible. It usually takes a couple of weeks to get an appointment but you can't fault them for that.

September 12th, 2011
Dr Gibbs was recommended to me by a co-worker after having a bad experience with my previous OB/GYN and a miscarriage. He is a wonderfully caring doctor who has helped me through two additional miscarriages and two successful pregnancies. He delivered both of my children and was always available to answer my questions and listen to my worries and concerns. I would never want another doctor!

January 23rd, 2011
Great Doctor
He is a Great doctor would never go any where else. His Staff is friendly and nice. Just an all round great team of people.

October 9th, 2009
Dr. Gibbs has been my OB/GYN for 20 years. He took me on as I was 8 months pregnant and had moved to the area from Canada. On my first visit I believe he spent over an hour answering questions and getting to know me. In Canada I was lucky to have a literal 3 minuets of the MD's time. Over the years Dr. Gibbs delivered all 4 of my children! I have never had a bad experience or vibe from the DR or any of his staff. They all are professional and personable.

June 12th, 2017