A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Gillian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Gillian is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Gillian, FACS, MD, PC is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillian graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Gillian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry A Gillian FACS, MD, and PC is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Terry A. Gillian practice?
- Dr. Terry Gillian has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Gillian practices Plastic Surgery near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons.