Dr. Terry Gillian Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Terry Gillian?

July 18th, 2017

i have been a patient of Dr Gillian's for several years. He is caring and very good at his job. I have entrusted him with my son surgery too. Highly satisfied.

August 7th, 2015

Hi everyone, I had a rhinoplasty in 2003 when I...

I had a rhinoplasty in 2003 when I was 15 years old. (At the time I didn't realize it, but my mom has serious issues, she was who brought up my nose and talked me into getting the procedure, I never even gave it a second thought or thought it was big or anything was wrong with it until she first said it was kind of big for my face.) My mom scheduled a consult with Dr. Gillian and also the surgery. *Note to parents, do not let your children get plastic surgery, please, until at least after high school.* Well I had a normal looking nose (no humps, not crooked), just larger for my face. We talked about what I wanted (although I really didn't even realize the consequences of surgery, what could happen, I was 15 years old at the time). What I came up with was what looked like (and I'm sorry if I offend anyone here) a black person's nose. Totally collapsed, short and wide, especially by my eyes. Was told at follow-up it's just swollen, give it a year to see the real results, any of my concerns were pretty much answered with the "well just give it a year" line. I ended up dropping out of high school when this happened, because I was made fun of, and developed major depression and anxiety which I am still dealing with every single day. I didn't leave my house for about 4 years after this happened. My nose is the first thing I think about when I wake up and is always on my mind, it's awful, I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Anyway, I really hope this helps anyone out there considering going to Dr. Gillian. Do NOT do it. If you would like any more information please feel free to email or comment. Thank you.

July 14th, 2015

Hi everyone, I had a rhinoplasty in 2003 when I...

April 24th, 2013

SeptoRhinoplasty

Extremely happy with my experience. 7 years later, the best Dr. I have ever had!

August 19th, 2012

He is unskilled and has many sanctions. He needs a 'medical nanny' to be with him if he is going to do surgery. He is a butcher in my opinion.

June 2nd, 2012

Worst experience ever!

The repair work I had to do for his poor excuse as a surgeon cost me 20,000. And still I have problems.

August 22nd, 2011

STAY AWAY HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

November 13th, 2010

STOP DO NOT GO WARNING

August 28th, 2010

based on this doctors records it shows he has many sanctions. be sure to be very aware before you make any further decisions based on this doctor. I would not go to this docto r

December 19th, 2009

Overall experiences poor at best, would never recommend this careless, unskilled, sad excuse for a doctor.

December 20th, 2016