Dr. Terry Gillian MD Patient Reviews

2.5
  • 7 reviews

August 7th, 2015
Hi everyone, I had a rhinoplasty in 2003 when I...
I had a rhinoplasty in 2003 when I was 15 years old. (At the time I didn't realize it, but my mom has serious issues, she was who brought up my nose and talked me into getting the procedure, I never even gave it a second thought or thought it was big or anything was wrong with it until she first said it was kind of big for my face.) My mom scheduled a consult with Dr. Gillian and also the surgery. *Note to parents, do not let your children get plastic surgery, please, until at least after high school.* Well I had a normal looking nose (no humps, not crooked), just larger for my face. We talked about what I wanted (although I really didn't even realize the consequences of surgery, what could happen, I was 15 years old at the time). What I came up with was what looked like (and I'm sorry if I offend anyone here) a black person's nose. Totally collapsed, short and wide, especially by my eyes. Was told at follow-up it's just swollen, give it a year to see the real results, any of my concerns were pretty much answered with the "well just give it a year" line. I ended up dropping out of high school when this happened, because I was made fun of, and developed major depression and anxiety which I am still dealing with every single day. I didn't leave my house for about 4 years after this happened. My nose is the first thing I think about when I wake up and is always on my mind, it's awful, I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Anyway, I really hope this helps anyone out there considering going to Dr. Gillian. Do NOT do it. If you would like any more information please feel free to email or comment. Thank you.

July 14th, 2015
Hi everyone, I had a rhinoplasty in 2003 when I...

April 24th, 2013
SeptoRhinoplasty
Extremely happy with my experience. 7 years later, the best Dr. I have ever had!

August 19th, 2012
He is unskilled and has many sanctions. He needs a 'medical nanny' to be with him if he is going to do surgery. He is a butcher in my opinion.

June 1st, 2012
Worst experience ever!
The repair work I had to do for his poor excuse as a surgeon cost me 20,000. And still I have problems.

August 27th, 2010
based on this doctors records it shows he has many sanctions. be sure to be very aware before you make any further decisions based on this doctor. I would not go to this doctor

December 19th, 2009
Overall experiences poor at best, would never recommend this careless, unskilled, sad excuse for a doctor.