A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Godfrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Godfrey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Godfrey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Godfrey graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Godfrey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Anthony Godfrey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry A. Godfrey practice?
- Dr. Terry Godfrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Godfrey practices Family Medicine near Camden, SC.
See Camden Primary Care Doctors.