Dr. Terry Good MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

August 24th, 2015
He specializes in ears, noses and throats and i came to him with a throat problem expecting a solution from this so called "Good" doctor. But what i got for 300 hundred dollars give or take was a five minute look at my mouth with a Popsicle stick, no diagnose and another problem he so graciously shed to light. So not only did he not help solve my initial problem but he gave me something else to worry about. You would think a ent would at least show the courtesy since he is taking my money and all to at least check my throat with a simple throat culture or an endoscope two test that are completely in his power to do so. I mean even if he was right and everything looked all good at least have the decency to check anyways for the patients sake and then if im wrong then at least i can cross something off my list and he could say he was right. This unsolved health issue no thanks to Dr.Good was still intensely bothering me so i went to urgent care and received a 35 dollar throat culture and a doctor that actually showed genuine care for my well being as well as actually listening to me, talking to me not at me and doing everything in his power he could. Which was a heck of a lot more then this so called specialist showed me. Now i understand that he could of had a bad day or some negative external forces effecting the quality of the visit but at the end of the day he is a professional and whatever he was/is feeling good or bad needs to be left at home when he enters his work area. I mean his job as a doctor is ultimately to help others weather he thinks anything is or isn't wrong he should try all the routes to ensure that he did everything possible to try and provide for his patient especially since hes the one getting the big bucks i mean even if i was wrong and there is nothing wrong with my throat its his duty as a doctor and as a person who cares for others is to at the very least check to either prove or disprove. That's what hes being paid for i mean its basic science that has been taught since first grade,ask questions, form a hypothesis, test the hypothesis and if it is correct then job well done and if it isn't then you repeat until it is. In conclusion i experienced a five minute conversation a stick on my tongue with a quick eyeball of my mouth, no answer, not even a guess, not even the care enough to look, another problem on top of my unsolved one and a 300 dollar bill that should be going to someone that actually deserves it. To the 35 dollar urgent care doctor who actually showed genuine concern about me. Hard lesson learned; Titles and price tags don't equal quality.

July 22nd, 2015