Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terry Grainger
Dr. Terry Grainger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, SC. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Grainger is affiliated with Palmetto Health Richland Memorial Hospital, Lexington Medical Center and Providence Hospital. Dr. Grainger has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Terry Grainger has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Terry Grainger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.
Dr. Mazen Khalil
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Columbia, SC 0.01 mi9
Dr. Benjamin Jones
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Columbia, SC 0.01 mi37
Dr. Sultan Siddique
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Columbia, SC 0.01 mi13