A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Winton Grogg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Winton Grogg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Winton Grogg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Winton Grogg graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Winton Grogg has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Winton Grogg MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Terry Winton Grogg practice?
- Dr. Terry Winton Grogg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry Winton Grogg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grove City, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Grove City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.