Dr. Terry Grogg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 8th, 2015
Great Doctor & Even Greater Surgion
Dr.Grogg performed the DA Vinci Robotic surgery on me ,so glad I had it Done! Dr Grogg has a calming compassionate Bedside manner reliving all my anxiety & fears post op. He listens & explains his procedures so that you understand.I highly recommend Dr.Grogg hes Top notch in the field of Robotic Surgery.

March 3rd, 2015
Not so compasionate
Dr grogg has been my dr for over 10 years and has always been great until recently. Im now pregnant with my 2nd child and he has completly disregarded the issues ive had so far. He seems to care more about his name than his patients. He is not willing to offer any assistance in getting me help other than trying to keep referring me to different places. They wanted to send me to a neurologist when i started getting migranes from the hormones in my first tri. Then wanted to send me to a physical therapy place for my leg/sciatic pain. This most recent visit he wanted to send me to an orthapedic surgeon. Seems to have a reason for not helping on just about every issue as if he repeats it on a daily basis. Terrible help and unsatisfied patient!

April 20th, 2013
HAPPY PATIENT
DR GROGG IS WONDERFUL. AS A SURGEON HE IS AMAZING HE SAVED ME. MY ROBOTIC HYSTERECTOMY WENT PERFECT, JUST LIKE HE SAID IT WOULD. HE IS VERY TRUSTING, KIND, HIS BED SIDE MANNER IS UNBELIVEABLE. I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF HIS SINCE HE WAS A RESIDENT AT MCMC. ALL OF MY DAUGHTER'S SEE HIM ALSO. THANK YOU DR. GROGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 25th, 2013
I really Like Dr Grogg. He makes me feel very comfortable considering the embarassment of the appt. The only thing I didn't like was the wait in the reception area. No good reading materials. I am almost 60 and the only thing there are to read is about babies or being pregnant.

February 1st, 2011
Wouldn't trade you for any other Dr.
So very happy that you have kept your practice in Grove City, as I would hate to have to travel to see you..I tell everyone about you and how wonderful you are not only as a Dr. but as a friend. Thanks for never losing your caring way.

July 21st, 2010
Phenomenal doctor.

June 29th, 2009
If you want a doctor who truly cares, this is the one. He is the best!!