A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Grossman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Holistic Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry A Grossman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry A. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Terry Grossman has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Grossman practices Family Medicine near Golden, CO.
See Golden Primary Care Doctors.