A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Gubitosi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Gubitosi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gubitosi graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Gubitosi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gubitosi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terry Gubitosi practice?
Dr. Terry Gubitosi practices Pediatrics near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA and West Chester, PA.
See Langhorne Pediatricians.