A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Haag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Haag is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Haag, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Haag graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Haag has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Allen Haag DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Terry A. Haag practice?
- Dr. Terry Haag has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Haag practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.