A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Hahn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hahn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Michael Hahn DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry M. Hahn practice?
- Dr. Terry Hahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Hahn practices Family Medicine near Taylor, MI.
See Taylor Family Physicians.