Dr. Terry Hahn DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

February 19th, 2015
I'm a new HAP member coming from BCBS (i don't know what i was thinking) trying to find a new doctor. I had to call multiple times just to get through to this office. After holding for 11 minutes someone rudely answers the phone and tells me to hold again that she needs to get to her computer. Well her computer must of been in another state because I was left on hold again for another 15 minutes. I had to hang up and call back again. Meanwhile I thought to myself, why would i even want to go see this doctor if his customer service is so horrible. Finally someone answered again with an attitude and i said to her that they had bad customer service and I was looking to make an appointment and I'm a new patient and I advised her that shes rude and she ignored me and proceeded with her attitude like i was bothering her. WARNING to all new future patients!! Find someone else. My experience was horrible and I never got far enough to make an appointment. Note to Dr. Hahn your staff do a poor job representing you. I will not refer anyone to your office.