A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Hand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Hand is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Hand, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Hand graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hand has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marin General Hospital
- VA Medical Center - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Lee Hand MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Hand practice?
- Dr. Terry Hand has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Hand practices Plastic Surgery near Greenbrae, CA.
See Greenbrae Plastic Surgeons.