A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Harville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Harville is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harville
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harville Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Harville, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immune System Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (Boy in the Bubble Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Harville graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harville has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Odell Harville MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Terry O. Harville practice?
- Dr. Terry Harville has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terry Harville practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Rheumatology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Allergists and Little Rock Pediatric Specialists.