A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Harville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Harville, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Immune System Disorders
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (Boy in the Bubble Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Harville graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harville has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Odell Harville MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Terry O. Harville practice?
- Dr. Terry Harville has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terry Harville practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Rheumatology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Allergists and Little Rock Pediatric Specialists.