Learn more about Dr. Terry Harville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Harville is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harville
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harville Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Harville, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immune System Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (Boy in the Bubble Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Harville graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harville has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Odell Harville MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Terry O. Harville practice?
- Dr. Terry Harville has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terry Harville practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Rheumatology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Allergists and Little Rock Pediatric Specialists.