A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Hayes is Excellent. Dr. Hayes has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Hayes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hayes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent`s Medical Center
- Baptist Medical Center South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hayes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Terry Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terry R. Hayes practice?
Dr. Terry Hayes practices Family Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ponte Vedra, FL.
See Jacksonville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Terrence Hayes, Dr. Terrance Hayes, Dr. Dirk Hayes, Dr. Derek Hayes