A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Hensle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Hensle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Hensle, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Hensle graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hensle has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Willmott Hensle MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Terry W. Hensle practice?
- Dr. Terry Hensle has 4 office locations.
Dr. Terry Hensle practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Teaneck, NJ.
See New York Urologists.