A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Hensle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Hensle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hensle
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hensle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Hensle, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Hensle graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hensle has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Willmott Hensle MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Terry W. Hensle practice?
- Dr. Terry Hensle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry Hensle practices Urology near Teaneck, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Teaneck Urologists.