A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Hinkson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Hinkson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hinkson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Hinkson, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinkson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Hinkson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Hinkson DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry Hinkson practice?
- Dr. Terry Hinkson has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Hinkson practices Emergency Medicine near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Emergency Physicians.