A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Hollingsworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Hollingsworth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollingsworth graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hollingsworth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Lakepointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Adam Hollingsworth MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry A. Hollingsworth practice?
- Dr. Terry Hollingsworth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry Hollingsworth practices Family Medicine near Rowlett, TX.
See Rowlett Primary Care Doctors.