Family Physicians, Internist, Pediatrician

7600 Lakeview Pkwy
Ste 200
Rowlett, TX 75088
972-771-2018
Locations and availability (2)

|  Wow  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Hollingsworth since the beginning of this year (2012). My two cases has been high colesterol and pain for left shoulder. I own a business which doesn't give me a whole lot of free time. Every appointment I have had with Dr. Terry its been a wait to see him. I'm currently in southern California on vacation. There was a issue that came up yesterday with my motorcycle hard bag falling off the bike on the 10 freeway. Low and behold I lost a laptop and most importantly my prscription medication Dr. Terry prescribed me. Dr. Terry has been pretty good the whole time I have been seeing him , so I called to see if he would call in my prescription I had lost from the bike situation. I so happen have a colesterol medication and pain medication. I was told by his nurse he would not call in my prescription for what ever reason they had. I understand doctors have to be cautious dealing with pain medications but I do understand he is just like other doctors and probably just wanted me to go see another doctor so they could get paid too. I will never go see anyone at this medical clinic again.( Rowlett Medical)...

|  Excellent Service  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2012

Doctor's Terry and Nataki Hollingsworth are very kind and professional people. They are not physicians they are caring people who care for their patients. Treat everyone the same. I would and have recommended them to anyone that's looking for a good doctor. Time spend with each problems proves they are willing to take the time necessary to give accruate diagnosis and the recommended solution. Thank you so much.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. T hollingsworth for about 5 years now and very happy with him. I would say the only thing is the waiting time.

|  show details
Dec 3rd, 2009

I recommend Dr. Hollingsworth.

|  Great Doctor!!  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2009

very kind and personable!!!!