A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Holt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Holt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holt graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Holt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Muhlenberg Community Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Don Holt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry D. Holt practice?
- Dr. Terry Holt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry Holt practices Family Medicine near Central City, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Central City Family Physicians.