A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Huff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Huff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Huff, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Huff graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Huff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Arthur Huff MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Terry A. Huff practice?
- Dr. Terry Huff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Terry Huff practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.