A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Huff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Huff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Huff, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Huff graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Huff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terry A. Huff practice?
Dr. Terry Huff practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.