Dr. Terry Hugg MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 29th, 2010
An awsome doctor.....
I have been going to Dr. Hugg for many year's. He is v ery caring and alway's there when you need him.

November 23rd, 2010
Not just for children
Dr. Hugg may specialize in children's psychiatry but he is an accomplished psychiatric physician who happens to specialize in children. He has been seeing my 12 year old (and me, 38) for over 5 years now. He has a large practice however amazingly enough he remembers specifics about our diagnoses, medications, symptoms etc. I am beyond impressed with his ability to relate to my daughter, her particular issues are difficult to deal with and diagnosis is an ongoing process. She is a troubled girl however under Dr. Hugg's care we have seen more progress than we expected. With mental health it is always a work in progress... Dr. Hugg has made himself available ANY time we've needed him without issue. There hasn't been a time when we've felt "abandoned" or as if we were "putting him out" by calling whenever necessary - be it 3 pm or 3 am. Granted we NEVER disturb him unless it's a dire emergency, however when we do, he is ALWAYS concerned and attentive. I find it rare to find a psychiatrist that shows genuine concern and care for their patients. More often than not one is left feeling as if you've just been shot though an assembly line after an office visit. That's not the case with Dr. Hugg. He is genuine and a great doctor.I highly recommend him for his education, compassion, personality, knowledge, ..wisdom.., ability to connect with children and overall excellence in psychiatry. He listens well too!

August 5th, 2010
Dr. Hugg saw my mother at Kingwood Pines Hospital. He was one of the most knowledgeable, kind, patient, and efficient doctors I have ever met. Dr. Hugg was patient and determined to get mother balanced with the right dosage of the medication that would work best for her. This man is awesome!

June 28th, 2010
Wonderful, Caring Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Hugg for over 17 years and he has always helped me in any way he could. I have never had a doctor who cared so much about the welfare of his patients and also my children.

January 29th, 2017