A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Hunter is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunter
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hunter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Hunter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hunter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Wagner Hunter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Terry W. Hunter practice?
- Dr. Terry Hunter has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Hunter practices Ophthalmology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Ophthalmologists.