A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Ishihara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Ishihara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Ishihara, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ishihara graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ishihara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Monterey Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Tetsuo Ishihara MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry T. Ishihara practice?
- Dr. Terry Ishihara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry Ishihara practices Family Medicine near San Pedro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, CA.
See San Pedro Primary Care Doctors.