A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Ishihara is Excellent. Dr. Ishihara has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Ishihara, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ishihara graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ishihara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Monterey Park Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ishihara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Terry Ishihara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terry T. Ishihara practice?
Dr. Terry Ishihara practices Family Medicine near Hawthorne, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Torrance, CA.
See Hawthorne Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Terrence Ishihara, Dr. Terrance Ishihara, Dr. Dirk Ishihara, Dr. Derek Ishihara