Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by jen jen on Jun 19th, 2015

I have not yet see the Doctor yet but I have heard alot of horrible feed back about this office since dr Campisi decided to retire. I would ike to say one thing though. If I get to meet the women that spoke with on the phone when i called I wouldnt mind giving the office a chance. Her name was Lorrie. She is wonderful. I just love her and she has such good phone skills and ver patient wih me on the phone. I would reccomend anyone to call. Please ask for her. She knows exactly what to do. And if she can't help she gets to someone that can but never let me down. She is probably the main reason why I would make my appointment is because of her. So i hope that someone reads these reviews and Gives her alot of credit. Thank you Lorrie, and I hope that when I do finally decide if it is the right office I will be able to deal with you. I did call once before and the staff that i delt with just weren't as helpful as she was. So ended up hanging up and calling back. Luckly i did or this office would lost another patient. So I am giving all 5 stars because of Lorrie. NOT because of any other person there. I just hope that Doctor is much more helpful then all the others and again Lorrie is awesome and shes a keeper in my book.

Dr. Terry Ishihara show details Dr. Terry Ishihara
Apr 20th, 2011

Dr. Ishihara has been my primary care physician for several years. He always makes personal contact after any testing, and he makes sure that if I need to see a specialist he arranges the referral promptly. Dr. Ishihara is an extraordinary doctor.