Terry A Iwasko DO Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Indianapolis, IN

July 29th, 2016
Highly Recommend
I love when I walk in the lady at front desk knows my name and greets me. Nursing staff is nice n courteous. I've had to take my young infant son with me on ocassion to my appts. He is welcome as well. Dr Iwasko has been very thurow and is a good listener. He has helped me tremendously!

October 18th, 2015
Best Dr I have ever Had
Dr Iwasko and his staff are very caring and he is concerned about what is going on with you at the time of your visit. You may have a long wait time but he spends the same amount of time with you as he did with the other people. He does not rush in and rush out. He gets to the bottom of whats wrong with you and his staff are wonderful. I would not go to any other family doctor. Thank you Dr Iwasko and your wonderful staff for taking such good care of me for 3 years.

June 9th, 2015
Dr.Iwasko and his staff clearly don't care about any of their patients,the office staff as well as Dr.Iwasko were cruel and very unkind to myself,my brither with me in the office and anyone els who had to wait 2 hours and then be told "deal with it" one of the office staff actually said that.AVOID this office and the Dr-they clearly don't care about anything else but money

January 22nd, 2010
Can't comment on the Doc - Never saw him!
After waiting for over an hour, I left.Office receptionist was talking to her mother on the phone, and she walked on her brother's back during my wait. Very unprofessional.