A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Johnson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- Kell West Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Lee Johnson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Terry Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Johnson practices Pediatrics near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Pediatricians.