Dr. Terry Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terry Johnson?

February 8th, 2016

Takes Time to Answer All Questions

I love Dr. Johnson. He was there when my son was born, and he came to visit every day afterwards, then entire time I was in the hospital, even the extra days I had to stay because my blood pressure was too high to be released. He has made time for me a couple of times on short notice, and he always takes the time to explain everything in layman's terms, and makes sure that I understand and don't have any further questions. At one point my husband and I thought that we were going to be relocated out of Wichita Falls for his job, and I was so disappointed at the idea of losing Dr. Johnson as our pediatrician. I'm so excited now to know we are staying here and he can continue to see my son throughout (at the very least) his early childhood.

October 10th, 2013

Not friendly, very sarcastic

The man is very rude ans sarcastic. I would most definitely NOT recommend him for care of your children especially in a hospital setting. He will talk about you behind your back to staff at the hospital and does not have bedside matters. He's belittling to him staff and only thinks about himself rather than in the best interest of your child.

March 21st, 2012

Did not return call when my child was in respiratory distress

My children, born as micropreemies weighing under 2 lbs and dealing with chronic lung disease, had just started day care at 16 months actual/12 adjusted. My daughter's breathing pattern did not sound good. Concerned, I called Dr Johnson's answering service as his partner, my pediatrician, was not available. He called back and was dismissive, rude, interrupted me repeatedly and did not listen to my concerns. When the call dropped, he did not return my call. It was 2am. I thought based on his reaction that I must be overreacting and it was two days before I sought further medical attention. She ended up having repeat trips to the ER and was hospitalized for a week with bronchiolitis and pneumonia, on supplemental oxygen. He is not a good listener, not concerned with patient care, and simply not a very good doctor.

June 7th, 2011

I Love Dr. Johnson

My baby had 102 degree fever when she was 6 days old and he got up at 3:00 a.m. to respond to my calls and every time I have had a problem he has answered me right back and helped. We have been in the hospital with my youngest 4 times and he has been there every morning and every night to check on us and I love how he doesn't talk down to you he sits with you and actually discusses everything with me.

March 11th, 2011

We love this doctor.

To me, bedside manner and caring are two different things - his bedside manner can be very acerbic - he is a sarcastic man. But he always returns parents' calls and he is not stingy about referring to a specialist if your child might benefit - so in that respect he is very caring.

March 4th, 2011

Awesome Doctor

We love Dr. Johnson! We weren't sure which pediatrician to choose and found him in the phone book. He has been so great with my baby and has been really easy to get in to see. He takes time to answer ALL of my MANY questions and I will never go to another doctor... that is, until my baby graduates high school!

July 22nd, 2010

Dr. Johnson has cared for my children from birth. My oldest is seven and there is no one I would trust with them the way I do him. Anytime they are sick he returns my calls immediatly and shows concern over any problems. My oldest has never encoutered any major problems but my second child shows signs of seizures and when I called for an appointment to discuss I was in the next day and upon leaving his office felt sure she would be taken care of. My appointment for neurologist was set that day. I also work for caring doctors but still take my children to see Dr.Johnson. His office staff has always been helpful and we love Nurse Pat just as much as Dr. Johnson. Thanks guys for all your hard work in caring for our kids.

September 8th, 2017