A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Kaiura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Kaiura, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiura graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Kaiura has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaiura accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Kaiura practice?
Dr. Terry Kaiura practices Ophthalmology near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mineola, NY and New York, NY.
See San Luis Obispo Ophthalmologists.