A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Kaiura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaiura
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kaiura Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Kaiura, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiura graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Kaiura has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Lynn Kaiura MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Kaiura practice?
- Dr. Terry Kaiura has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Kaiura practices Ophthalmology near Templeton, CA.
See Templeton Ophthalmologists.