Learn more about Dr. Terry Kaiura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Kaiura, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Corneal Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiura graduated from Cornell University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiura has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaiura accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Kaiura practice?
Dr. Terry Kaiura practices Ophthalmology near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and San Luis Obispo, CA.
See Mineola Ophthalmologists.