Learn more about Dr. Terry Kaiura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaiura
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kaiura Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Kaiura, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiura graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Kaiura has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Lynn Kaiura MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Kaiura practice?
- Dr. Terry Kaiura has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Kaiura practices Ophthalmology near Templeton, CA.
See Templeton Ophthalmologists.