Terry Ketch Is this you?

Have you seen Terry Ketch?

January 24th, 2017

My dad is a new patient of Dr. Ketch. He and I were very pleased with the amount of time he spent talking to my dad, reviewing why he was there, his health status, list of medicines and how he was going to proceed.

December 18th, 2016

The Best Choice for a Cardiologist

Thorough, professional, friendly, concerned, fast. I heartily recommend Dr. Ketch. I could't be happier with him as my cardiologist. He has my complete confidence. On my first visit, his staff did an EKG as part of taking vitals. When Dr. Ketch came in he thoroughly reviewed my medications and records, made copies of some and then spent plenty of time with me in a relaxed manner listening to each of my concerns, answering all my questions to my satisfaction and forming a plan of care. I know I'm in good hands.

November 21st, 2016

Patient

My wife and I were very pleased with Dr. Ketch and his entire staff. Very helpful, very thorough in all that they do. I am 47 years old and it was the best medical experience I have ever had.

August 31st, 2016

Retired Educator

Current with medical knowledge; communicative skills; diversity with people of color

July 31st, 2016

Dr Ketch was recommended to me by another doctor. After my first visit I knew that this was the cardiologist that I had been looking for. I found him to be very informative, very clear with his communications and a doctor that had the ability to make me comfortable and confident in his diagnosis. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

July 24th, 2016

Dr Ketch is a very, very good Dr. He and his associates are very helpful and thorough. I would recommend him to all of my friends and relatives.

March 24th, 2016

Dr Ketch is a wonderful Cardiologist, If your looking for a great heart doctor that is not only very sweet and courteous then you dont have to look any farther. and his staff is just as friendly as he is. I would never think of going any where else. Dr. Ketch is the Best !!!

March 22nd, 2016

I had several things going wrong in my body. My PCP wasn't prescribing the right medicine and didn't seem at all concerned. I kept getting worse. My stepdaughter told my husband to get me to my cardiologist. Dr Ketch figured out pretty quick what was going on. He took me off (weaned me off) the medicine that was making me worse, and started me on a medicine that is really helping me. I am so grateful to him.

March 1st, 2016

An outstanding, caring physician. You won't find better.

January 21st, 2016

I have seen several cardiologists over the last 10 years. Dr. Ketch, in addition to his experience and obvious knowledge, is a warm and friendly person. He gives you the feeling that he is someone you've known for a long time. I feel very comfortable with him being my heart doctor.

January 20th, 2016

I was recommended to Dr. Ketch after seeing a group of Cardiologists for about 10 years. Had a heart issue in 2015 and was treated poorly by the group. Dr. Ketch has changed most of my medication for the better and I feel great.I like that he will be "my" doctor instead of a group.Will recommend him highly!

December 8th, 2015

Great Heart Doctor

I would highly suggest that if you feel you are having issues with your heart contact Centennial Heart at Skyline and set an appointment with Dr Terry Ketch. Great Doctor that is right to the point. Great staff