A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Kilgore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Kilgore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kilgore
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kilgore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Kilgore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilgore graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Kilgore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-North
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
- St. Joseph`s Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Lynn Kilgore MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Kilgore practice?
- Dr. Terry Kilgore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry Kilgore practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Paris, TX.
See Paris Internists and Paris Pulmonologists.