A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Kilgore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Kilgore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kilgore
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Kilgore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Kilgore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilgore graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Kilgore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-North
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
- St. Joseph`s Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Lynn Kilgore MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Kilgore practice?
- Dr. Terry Kilgore has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Kilgore practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Paris, TX.
See Paris Internists and Paris Pulmonologists.