A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry King, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. King has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Alan King MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Terry A. King practice?
- Dr. Terry King has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry King practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near West Palm Beach, FL.
See West Palm Beach Surgeons.