A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry King, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. King has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. King accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terry A. King practice?
Dr. Terry King practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Weston, FL and West Palm Beach, FL.
See Naples Surgeons.