A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Kriedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Kriedman, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Kriedman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kriedman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kriedman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry F Kriedman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Terry F. Kriedman practice?
- Dr. Terry Kriedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Kriedman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Vineyard Haven, MA.
See Vineyard Haven Obstetricians & Gynecologists.