A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Kwak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Kwak is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Kwak, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwak graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kwak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Yun-Ho Kwak MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Terry Y. Kwak practice?
- Dr. Terry Kwak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Terry Kwak practices Ophthalmology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Rockville Ophthalmologists.