A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Burns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Burns has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White River Medical Center
- Ozarks Medical Center
- Ozarks Med Center Billing
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Lloyd Burns MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Burns practice?
- Dr. Terry Burns has 5 office locations.
Dr. Terry Burns practices Family Medicine near West Plains, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Cherokee Village, AR and Strawberry, AR.
See West Plains Primary Care Doctors.