A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Cohen, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Cohen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- East Liverpool City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry L Cohen MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Terry Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry Cohen practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, OH.
See Youngstown Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Youngstown Radiologists.