A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Morris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fredonia Regional Hospital
- Greenwood County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Lee Morris DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Morris practice?
- Dr. Terry Morris has 4 office locations.
Dr. Terry Morris practices Family Medicine near Fredonia, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Eureka, KS.
See Fredonia Family Physicians.