A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Morris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwood County Hospital
- Fredonia Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Morris practice?
Dr. Terry Morris practices Family Medicine near Fredonia, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Eureka, KS.
See Fredonia Family Physicians.