A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Waldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Waldman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waldman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Waldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Waldman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Frankford Hosp -Torresdale Ca, Philadelphia, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry L Waldman MD is a male General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Waldman practice?
- Dr. Terry Waldman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry Waldman practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Primary Care Doctors and Bala Cynwyd Internists.