A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Waldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Waldman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Waldman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Frankford Hosp -Torresdale Ca, Philadelphia, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry L Waldman MD is a male General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Waldman practice?
- Dr. Terry Waldman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry Waldman practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Primary Care Doctors and Bala Cynwyd Internists.